The DUNGS safety solenoid valve MV/4, MVD, MVD/5, MVDLE/5 is a single-stage automatic shut-off valve as per EN 161 for gas burners and gas appliance.
- Max. operating pressure up to 200, 360 or 500 mbar (20, 36 or 50 kPa)
- MV, MVD: fast opening
- MVDLE: Slow opening with adjustable fast stroke for start gas volume
- Main volume adjustable (MVD/MVDLE)
- DC solenoid, rectifier wiring with radio interference suppression in terminal box with PG screw union
- Mountable closed position signal contact to monitor closed position of valve (…/5)
- Pipe thread as per ISO 7/1
- Flange connection as per DIN 2633, ISO 7005
- Reliable function, rugged and maintenance-free
- On request, design without non-ferrous metalsApplication
- The solenoid valve is used for securing, limiting, shutting off and releasing gas supply to gas burners and gas appliances.
- MV/4 Range of application: for large breaking capacities, e.g. pulsed firing.
- The DUNGS safety solenoid valve MV… is suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media.